Monday 31 March 2008

i was in with blogging royalty

Yesterday, I (little old me!) was in the company of a real live, wise-crackin, toothy-grinnin', blog superstar.

And she looks cute with icing on her face, too.

I'm speaking, of course, of the incredibly well-mannered and lovely Bumper, whose visit here was marked with celebratory apple juice and a giganticus sprinkled cupcake, along with bites of cookie. Her eyes went like saucers and her mouth opened wide and she bit right into the frosting - my kind of girl.

And if her delightful company wasn't enough, her mother - Motherbumper - and her grandfather were there too. Swoon.

Lovely, lovely people. Smart people.
People I could listen to all day.

But all too soon, the cupcake was gone, the juice finished. Bumper grew tired.

My offers to adopt her (well, her mom could come too) were laughed off, and they prepared to depart.

Hopefully next time we can visit longer. Next time, I'll get the inn to serve bigger cupcakes. MUCH bigger cupcakes.

Bumpers, come back soon!

5 comments:

jAMiE said...

Sounds like you had a lovely visit..how nice!

Anonymous said...

I love meeting other bloggers!

motherbumper said...

ohhhhhh it went too fast - TOO TOO FAST. And Bumper keeps asking for more cuc'cate.

I wanna move in with you. We will see you again this summer FOR SURE.

xo
The Bumps

beagle said...

How fun!
But hey, I though YOU were blogging royalty! ;-)

alison said...

That is way cool. Did I just say 'way cool'? I did, didn't I. Well, it is. Lucky you. Meeting other bloggers is fun.

Drop by my blog if you get the chance. I have something for you.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...