Monday 19 August 2024

Whole lot of nothing going on

Last week, I got covid. For the third time, and this one was unpleasant in ways that I don't really want to talk about. (Life tip: NO ONE wants to hear about the bathroom, ever, not even your most dedicated and trapped audiences. Just NO.) So, while I was at home, languishing away, I had an expensive bout of car trouble, my husband lost his fledgling job, and my job took a side-step into the realm of the probably-gonna-be-okay-but-ABSURD-right-now.


Of course.


I am so, so lucky that I have a family that will listen to me blather on about should I go? Should I stay? without wincing, and lucky I have friends that keep me grounded.

So today was my first day back to work. Several Bad Things had happened last week while I was gone, and I made some headway on clearing those up, and helped with a sudden Bad Thing that cropped up today. I also watered the plants.

And now, I'm home, with the fan going, and there's

...a whole lot of nothing going on.


And I LIKE it.

No comments:

Whole lot of nothing going on

Last week, I got covid. For the third time, and this one was unpleasant in ways that I don't really want to talk about. (Life tip: NO ...