Sunday 13 April 2008

a tale of a pirate, a mountain, and fruity drinks

We have a Power Rangers movie at our house this weekend. It's surprisingly not as hokey as I thought it'd be.
The coming attractions were especially nice, with a long trailer all about Jack Sparrow (Mama says yum) and his dastardly adventures of the high seas.

'Oh, ' Cass said, 'that's Pirates of the Carabiners.'

I looked at the tv again. There was a mountain-climbing sequel? And I'd missed it?
Ohh...'No, honey, that's not carabiners. Try again.'

'Pirates of the Cabana?' Suntan oiled Johnny Depp with little umbrellas?

'Close enough.'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee, that's so sweet!

Stomper Girl said...

of the cabana cracked me up. We've got a really old video of Power Rangers out from the library this week. The boys LOVE it but I think it's a bit strange...

Badger said...

I would totally go see Pirates of the Cabana.

alison said...

OK, I need a moment to think about Johnny on the beach. Um, what were you saying again?

Cass is funny.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...