Wednesday 4 March 2009

zippity do dah day

Hey, remember my good news? The one I've been dancing around about, alternately gleeful and disbelieving, sure that someone was going to email me that this was just a joke, Jess, God, what were you thinking???

I got the green light to tell today.

I'm going to be a writer on the new Canada Moms Blog, part of the Silicon Valley Moms Blog group. And oh my gosh, you should see the list of other Canadian bloggers that will be posting there.

Seriously good company. Awesome reading material.

Check it out, okay? It's in Beta Mode (so it's kind of just a shell right now) but....SQUEEE!

12 comments:

meggie said...

Huge Congratulations!!

A. Nonny Mouse said...

That is awesome!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

Woman in a Window said...

That is amazing! Holy cow!

MARY G said...

So am I, I think. Totally exhilarating.

Anonymous said...

That's so great! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

thrilled for you. lucky readers!
XXX Roz

molly said...

Very cool news! Can I have your autograph, now, before you get too famous?

witchypoo said...

Good on ya, woman! I have often thought I might like to join one of those kind of things, but my blog just doesn't fit an established niche.

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!

(so, does this mean they'll send you to BlogHer? LOL!)

Magpie said...

Sometimes I wish I were Canadian. Sometimes I feel Canadian, what with hanging out with the likes of you.

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! YAY, YOU!

motherbumper said...

*big awesome silly smile*

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...