Friday 6 March 2009

friday night commercial




I love this.

The original has a short blurb at the end that reads:

This film was produced in Canada to benefit a
children's charity. It was developed as a tribute to the
power of love and support. This film is a dramatization
and highlights the importance of being brave when
confronted with illness. At its core, the message is this:

To be truly healthy, it takes more than medication.



The original can be seen here (in case YouTube is too dark and grainy for you)

10 comments:

kimmyk said...

Oh I didn't expect that.
That made me teary.
So sweet..

MARY G said...

What a lovely ad. Only, my step grandsons are both into tagging and they both got in trouble with the police for doing it. This is not going to help persuade them not to do it.

Ricki said...

sniff sniff, what'd you go and show me that for...sniff sniff. :)

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I was in tears too. Not fair.

Woman in a Window said...

Damn you!!!!! I was crying before I knew what was coming. My husband just turned around and asked what's that to find me hunched in a pile of puddle. And my answer, a commercial. Dude, put disclaimers on these things.

Woman in a Window said...

OK, I just made my husband watch it and it was worse the second time round. Then I turned and expected him to smirk but instead he is balling. God love him.

Chantal said...

That commercial has been playing like crazy, every time I see it I well up.

Jessi said...

Wow, that's incredible.

Suzanne said...

Wow.

Major Bedhead said...

*sob*

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...