this is not my beautiful house....
Kind of reminds me of the one for Kraft Singles where the father asks his daughter if he can remove his tiara now.
So cute! I love him. He's very good.
Sweet. And I didn't even cry...
I absolutely love this commerical!He's got sway!
Cute! He's got some moves, too!
That's so cute.
Oh I love this add.
Post a Comment
Last week, I got covid. For the third time, and this one was unpleasant in ways that I don't really want to talk about. (Life tip: NO ...
7 comments:
Kind of reminds me of the one for Kraft Singles where the father asks his daughter if he can remove his tiara now.
So cute! I love him. He's very good.
Sweet. And I didn't even cry...
I absolutely love this commerical!
He's got sway!
Cute! He's got some moves, too!
That's so cute.
Oh I love this add.
Post a Comment