- 1 Coffee Mug
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3-4 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional) (or a mini candy bar, or a spoonful of peanut butter)
- Small splash of vanilla
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
- Pour in the egg, milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips or other goodies (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.