Thursday 13 November 2008

katie did

and then she asked me to do it, so....why not?
ZE RHULS:

* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Tag 5 others.

Okay. It's so simple, you'd know I'd have questions....

Sixth folder? Wha? All my photos are in Picasa and arranged by date, so sixth folder would be pictures I took a week ago Sunday, and it's the cat, Lucy.


but everyone knows the Lucy story.

The oldest photos on my computer are jumbled together in a folder called (prosaically)'Saved Photos From CD' (the remnants from a panicked The-computer-crashed-SAVE-THE-PICTURES!!!!) and the sixth image in that file? Is from January 17th, 2006. How do I know the exact date? Because I blogged about it.

Behold my (newly walking on fallen-snow) two year old daughter, after she'd lost her balance a few times and done a header into a snowbank:



Yes. Laughing at the two year old struggling to walk as she spits out snow and blinks this cold stuff off her eyelashes. I think I earned an express pass to Hades with that one....

and now my five victims! Hmm....

Badger
Coast Rat
Sarah Louise
DD
Mike
Ree
Hey, anybody else doing this? Lemme know. I'd love to peep.

Hey, did I lose count there? Oh well.

11 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

I guess we can hang out in Hades, because that picture made me giggle out loud.

Suzanne said...

I'll be sitting there right beside the two of you, because it makes me giggle, too.

Escaped the tag. My sixth folder and sixth picture were pretty lame. I posted pictures from that on the blog in May, though.

meggie said...

Such a cute pic of Rosey. I am sure she wont hold it against you in the future.

Stomper Girl said...

What an adorable snow picture.

Woman in a Window said...

I miss those warble, warble, splat days of toddlerhood. cute. Oh, and BAD!

Sarah Louise said...

Hey, did you rename your blog?? and what, pray tell, is your profile pic? It looks like a snake! And if by tagging me you were trying to get me back ovah heah (it's been a while) you succeeded.

That is a truly cute picture of your Rosey. Hand over the express pass.

I'll do this next week. It'll be good to have something to look forward to.

xo,
SL

Loth said...

Do people really have more than one picture folder? (breathes sigh of relief I haven't been tagged for this one!)

Mike said...

I'll have to get to my other computer. This one doesn't have any pictures on it. Thanks for the tag, I think...

Anonymous said...

ooooh, I like this one! Okay, I'll bite. Soon.

Badger said...

Ack! I cannot figure this out. My photos aren't really organized as such. Every folder I open has less than 6 pictures in it! Maybe I'll just post a random photo that I've never posted to the blog? Or something? I'll figure it out eventually.

MARY G said...

Love your snowy girl pic -- it's a bit mean to laugh, but how can you help it.
I did this meme and most of my tags have done it, too.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...