Saturday 9 December 2006

whee!

I must be impressing them at my one day a week job.

Because

drum roll

they called and offered me a one day a week position
until September!

It sounds ridiculous, getting excited about this, but I love it, I do it well, the pay is good, and they are hopeful that this will lead to more time and more days.

I feel like C - for the cat, who has got all the cream.

(alphabet books tonight)

Tonight is the night I have to sneak the decorated trees into the kids rooms.
Cass should not be a problem, but Miss Thang can hear the cats breathing, so this will be interesting.



...and it's raining. All the lovely snow (the first snow is probably the ONLY time you will ever hear me refer to snow as lovely) is just about gone. Christmas lights are just not as impressive without snow.

How is your weekend?

6 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

My weekend is HERE, finally! I worked til 5, came home, crashed, had folks over for a Mary Kay party (a friend is working towards her MK car) and now at last, I am alone with nowhere to go until morning. I honestly don't know what to do...oh I know, I'll blog hop!

Whee!

(what is the job you do one day a week if you don't mind me asking?)

Sarah Louise said...

My weekend is HERE, finally! I worked til 5, came home, crashed, had folks over for a Mary Kay party (a friend is working towards her MK car) and now at last, I am alone with nowhere to go until morning. I honestly don't know what to do...oh I know, I'll blog hop!

Whee!

(what is the job you do one day a week if you don't mind me asking?)

Angewl said...

Congratulations!!! I hope it does lead to more days and hours. I know you enjoy that one.

Cat, Galloping said...

congratulations!

MsCellania said...

You MUST be doing a great job - Congratulations!
It is very lovely to be wanted, isn't it?
I like your custom of sneaking decorated trees into the children's rooms. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...