Monday 3 July 2006

stolen goods

lifted from pea soup:

YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME
(grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite sweet/lolly):

Alice Toffee - either a movie star or that odd girl who used to eat paste and chew on the end of her braids, remember her?

YOUR FLY GIRL/GUY NAME
(first initial of first name followed by "izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"):

Jizzle Vandizzle - I think I pizzled in me pants....

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME
(favourite color, favourite animal):

cerulean cat - 'and all places are alike to me.' (Who knows that?)

YOUR STAR WARS NAME
(first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice):

Jesuhl Chuchu
- and anyone with that handle would be the one who dies in the first battle scene


YOUR SUPERHERO NAME
("The", your favourite color, the automobile you drive):

The Blue Blazer - Ridding the world of crime, one gas tank full after another

5 comments:

Suse said...

Alice Toffee sat in front of me in Grade 3. I used to dip her chewed plaits in the inkwell.

Anonymous said...

Violet Rowntree
Lizzle Baddizzle
Lizoak Domdom

Oh dear, I think I need to stop now!

Anonymous said...

*grumbles* For some reason I don't think The Purple Camry would save anyone.

My float said...

oh that's hilarious! must try it!

Tessa said...

This is great - I'm going to have to mass email my friends and family.
If they become annoyed I'm going to blame you. He he.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...