Friday 26 September 2008

my heart, it is full

Also my time card.

Good grief, I've been working a lot. Well, maybe not a lot, but enough so I fall into bed at night and dream rushed dreams and daren't go near the computer for fear I'll give in to blogging and Scrabble and (oh, GOD) Bloglines (I haven't been on Bloglines in DAYS. I'm scared now to look at how many hundreds of posts I've missed.) and stay up all night.

And tonight I've had the company of not only my two, but an extra boy.

Yup. Cass is having his first sleep-over.

(And the small girl? Rosey, who gets crushes on all of Cass's friends? Loooves this one. She finally had to be put to bed about an hour ago, loudly protesting. As for the boys? I think they'd happily play Playstation all night.)

Me? Oh, I'll be playing Scrabble......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark all as read? Then you can scrabble in peace. Although I prefer Bookworm. It's like scrabble on steroids.
Thanks for nixing the word verification. I wuv you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun Friday night.

Woman in a Window said...

So docTor, what does my dream mean? I woke up while on the verge of this: my septic tank was a huge clear glass vial and it was full and stopped. OH NO! I flushed and there was no where for the doodie to go...

dadada. What's it all mean?

Caro said...

A house of boys on a sleepover? Wow, I bow to your powers of tune out. LOL

Loth said...

As I think I have observed before, when it comes to small boys, "sleepovers" are very inaptly named!

Stomper Girl said...

I wish I could play scrabble with you, stupid xenophobic new scrabble. Hope the sleepover went well, my small cherub always crushes on Climber's big friends too. So sweet.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...