Wednesday 11 October 2006

five-year old humor

We've started working on knock-knock jokes with Cass.
After the standard Banana/Banana/Banana/Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana? It was his turn.

C: Knock knock!
M: Who's there?
C: Orange Paper.
M: Orange Paper Who?
C: Aren't you glad I didn't say food?

and

C: Why did the camel walk on the ceiling?
answer: Because he wanted to leave upside-down footprints!

Of course, it only takes a few more (Vampire grapes! Candy feet! Yellow toast!) to degenerate into poop! and then it's all downhill from there.

2 comments:

A. Nonny Mouse said...

But poop is the best punchline of them all! All the best comedians use it!

Potty humor still slays my husband. Sounds like he and Cass would get along well.

Anonymous said...

Oh we do the Banana/Banana/Banana/Orange-You-Glad I didn't say Banana one ALL.THE.TIME. Actually it still cracks me up because it cracks him up so!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...