1. This week (and every week, but especially this one) I am grateful for my children - both of 'em, stubborn, crazy-making, and wonderful as they are.
2. Home-made croutons (absurdly easy! and tasty!) on romaine lettuce with fresh-shaved parmesan and italian dressing.
3. A long, good, hard nap. I've been fighting the good fight with this sinus thing for a week now, and today - it beat me.
4. A shiny coffee mug, full of pens and pencils and nail files and scissors. So many possibilities.
5. New books. I got a box of books in the mail and it makes me absurdly happy to think of them waiting for me.
What are you grateful for?