Grace In Small Things is the brainchild of Schmutzie. While I am grateful for things everyday, I can't imagine talking about it everyday - so for others like me, she suggested - why not just post Small Things on Mondays? A good idea, I think! After all, we all need more to be grateful for on Mondays!
Monday Grace In Small Things:
1. I am grateful for the dog, who pillows his bulk on my feet and gives me comfy toes.
2. Being able to lay hands on nail clippers, scissors, and tweezers when I need them.
(I buy several and leave them strategically placed around the house.)
3. Vanilla Sugar Butter body butter. I smell like a giant sugar cookie and I'm all soft, too.
4. Dancing with my kids. We've started doing this at night after supper and while B can outlast me, no one can move it move it as long as Rosey.
5. I am grateful for my soft warm bed, where I'm heading right now.