Monday, 16 February 2009
day of grace, week four
What am I grateful for tonight?
1. Iced tea, cold and fresh from the jug in the fridge, and tasting faintly of cranberries.
2. Driving home with the headlights bouncing off a shimmering field of snow.
3. Sharing a joke with a friend.
4. That Lucy has designated herself the 'downstairs cat', which means I don't have to be upstairs to get kitty zen.
5. And the dog only did forty-six circles before peeing instead of ninety-three tonight. (I swear he has OCD.)
graces in small things
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)