Monday 5 January 2009

static

daysgoby

has left the building. Hand-in-hand with Elvis. And a couple of aliens (but really, they just want autographs. Not scary at all.)

But only for a few days. I'm taking a short road-trip to Halifax (that's the big city 'round here) for business and a little pleasure, and I'll be back Friday. Not really sure how or if I'll get computer time in there, so if I can, I'll update you. If not, you'll hear about it on Friday. I'll be journaling everything like mad (still with the Blog365) and will tell all.

And I'll miss you.

Don't get into too many scrapes while I'm gone, m'kay?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, but stay out of trouble. :-)

Chantal said...

Have a great trip and Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

Be safe!

Mike said...

Halifax, that's in Canada right? Just checking, need to pull out my map (or Google Map) and look it up...

Have fun...

Anonymous said...

Safe trip! And have a glass of wine for me.

kimmyk said...

have a good time! and take your camera!

Suzanne said...

Safe travels. Don't forget some souveniers!

witchypoo said...

If you can access email, I will give you my phone number.

jAMiE said...

Have a safe and wonderful time...enjoy!

Don Mills Diva said...

I'll try not to!

Hope you're having a fab time in Halifax - I love that city!

Anonymous said...

OMG just finished blog365 and can't stop blogging! But I'm not signing up for another year. Too Much Pressure! (got here by way of Apathy Lounge)

crazymumma said...

what a great image of ou on the arm of elvis with chittering aliens trailing behind.

Woman in a Window said...

and how was it? you back with bunches of tales? Hope you had a great time!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...