Sunday 11 January 2009

and then the day dawned

Okay. I'm not going to take five days to tell you about this trip. Too much else to talk about, and I think I'd die of boredom, recounting everything. Short version: The weather went from bright and clear to crappy like a pendulum. My classes were great - bright smiley people and lots to learn. The food was lovely, the dining companions, divine. The only downside to the hotel was that the internet never seemed to be working.

I managed to get my tire repaired - although that was a long, drawn out process - and I completely missed my chance to have a blogger meet-up, much to my disgust.

Witchypoo, next time I'm in town, can I buy you supper or something?


Now I'm back, and tomorrow begins another week. Tomorrow B goes in for a CT scan of his back - he's been home now for awhile with back pain that doesn't seem to be responding to therapy. Now we'll know what the problem is, at least!

And tomorrow I put my new training to good use.

Life is full of possibilities right now.....

8 comments:

witchypoo said...

This summer I plan to visit with Torch and the Big V near Lunenburg. Maybe we could all get together while I'm there.
psst, never say witchypoo without a link.

Suzanne said...

Bummer on missing the blogger meetup, but it's a good reason to go back!

Crossing my fingers for Bear that the tests get some answers.

Anonymous said...

Life is full of possabilities...Amen to that. Isn't it funny how sometimes it takes dark crappy days to reveal that.

Anonymous said...

Don't you love that bright shiny feeling that comes after something sparks your interest?

Woman in a Window said...

Exciting, new possibilities. I hope your love gets his back straightened out, one way or the other.

Loth said...

Hey Witchypoo, can you make that early July and then I can come too! All the way from Edinburgh!

Anonymous said...

I love it when you're full of optimism and good cheer. It makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good trip!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...