Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog - well, um, yeah....
2. Slept under the stars. - Yes, but the crashing noises out in the woods almost drowned out the pleasure of the company I was with.
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii - sorta? Not a burning desire of mine.
5. Watched a meteor shower- I have, in my entire life, only seen two shooting stars. I'd LOVE to see a meteor shower. Maybe I could talk to the person who schedules those things so late?
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - And I'll do it again. Cass rolled over last night from where he was watching tv and said 'Why aren't we sponsoring one of those kids?' To which my not-entirely Christmas-themed mind thought 'Oh, crap.'
7. Been to Disneyland/world - I SO want to take my kids there, too.
8. Climbed a mountain - yes, but it was a foot-trek, not a Sherpa-guide and crampons and so on. Less strenuous, but no less neat.
9. Held a praying mantis. They're cool! They look like old men.
10. Sang a solo (in the shower) Almost every time, usually the old songs I get stuck in my head. Lately it's been Stormy Weather, the Etta James version.
11. Bungee jumped - oh fer chrissake WHY??
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. Awesome and awe-inspiring.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Cross stitch, although I do it only sporadically.
15. Adopted a child. Would love to do this.
16. Had food poisoning. As a newly-wed. A lovely thing to have in front of your new husband.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables. Those damned zucchini....
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train. Yes, in both a seat and an overnighter. I lurve trains.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. No. There are certain things I still will not do because my father would find out. And kill me.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. - Do kid sicknesses count?
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb. And baby goats, too.
26. Gone skinny dipping. In the Great Lakes. It was lovely. Now I look back on it and wonder why parts of me didn't fall off in that polluted muck. Oh, my poor Lake Michigan...
27. Run a Marathon- are you mad??
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse Yes!!
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Too many. (yawns the mom that has two kids that get up at the crack of dawn)
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - Germany. And Holland. Someday.
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - I would love to go to the Mediterranean...
41. Sung karaoke - and there's a reason I sing in the shower....
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. Miss these! Love them!
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class - although never liked it, and don't remember much.
59. Visited Russia
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - Sebastian, my first doll.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar -beyick.
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone - not yet (knocks on everything)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby. Two.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone. Yes. Don't anymore - I can't stand the thing.
99. Been stung by a bee - Of course!