Thursday 26 January 2006

lucy in the sky with diamonds

Cass's Tribute to the Beatles:

Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly, the girl with kaleidecope eyes.....

After writing that poop line, I've been walking around humming the song.
And he's been making up gestures to go with.
(Either that, or he's recounting the faces of everyone in the grocery store today when he flew down the stairs (the bathroom is on another level) and screamed at the top of his lungs 'I pooped, Momma!')
Ladies and gentlemen, my son the unembarrased. We're so proud.

2 comments:

Josi said...

See Jess, it's moments like these that I can't wait to happen to me!!! I want to have things that I can completely crack up at later on in life cause it's so darn cute!!!

Major Bedhead said...

Heh. When Alex was about 3 years old, I had taken him to get some dinner at this pizza place around the corner from our flat. We were sitting in a booth, near the bar that just happened to be a college-goy hangout (I was 22 at the time and very single) and he told me he needed to go to the bathroom. I asked him to hold on a second and he stood up on the bench of the booth and said, loudly, for all the cute college boys to hear "Mum, I have to POOP!"

Needless to say, it was a while before I went back there.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...