Monday 11 September 2006

noses everywhere

My God, this morning it was 40 degrees.

Before getting in the car -

Cass: Did the world freeze, Mommy?

Me: (long discussion while I wrestle Girlie into her carseat about fog off the river, and how the water is warmer than the air, etc, etc)

Cass: (digests all this, climbs into his carseat.) If my nose gets cold, will it fall off?

How's that for a mental picture?
-----

Computer problems at my house. I may be off for a few days until I can wrassle Bear into taking our computer in. Hopefully not past Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back soon. And don't freeze your nose off!

Joke said...

Hurry back!

40? 40F?? Madness.

-J.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it feels like the nose WILL freeze off. Perfectly valid question... :)

Angewl said...

I agree. Mine feels that way sometimes, too.

Oh no! What is wrong with your computer? Hurry Back!!!!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...