Thursday 14 September 2006

girly girl

.....computer still down, a quickie from work.....

This morning R dragged a chair across the kitchen floor, stood on it, and went into the kitchen cupboards to get out my downstairs perfume*. She then brought it to me, holding out her wrists and saying "Mama pitty."

You guessed it. (How could I resist?)
Mine would be the two year old smelling like lavender.

What's next? She's already picking out her own clothes. Matching purses and shoes?



*That's the spare perfume kept near the vitamins and glasses. Some (hectic crazy) days I forget to do the smell-good stuff upstairs. What, you think I remember everything? T'cha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Jess, that's so sweet. She's really growing up. :)

Kat

Joke said...

VERY sweet.

Glad you're back online!

-J.

Angewl said...

Hope you get your computer back soon!

That was too sweet.

Savannah is not much on shoes. She loves a purse, jewelry and ababy dolls.

I LOVE have a girly girl!!!

Susan said...

I always knew you smelled good.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...