Friday 10 June 2011

stanley cupping

Holy crap, I'm getting whiplash from watching the hockey game...

No. Usually I'm not a hockey fan. Or I am, but only in small doses. This year's Stanley Cup battle, though, has everyone gathered around, soda jolting out of cups and chips cascading over the floor (the dog is dee-lighted to help clean up, you betcha) when the puck goes wide and the players caroom off each other.

A study in aggression and motion.

How is this much testosterone legal? Seriously, I think the two teams would cheerfully hack each other to bits with their dull mouth guards given the chance.

But it's a good game. Lots of fast skating and swooping passes.

Maybe Canada will get their Cup back this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Canucks!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...