2) Bold all the items you have eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
1. Venison - Have had it cooked various ways. My step-grandmother makes a venison roast that is to die for. And I don't know her recipe.
2. Nettle tea - Back when I was young and foolish and liked other tea than plain old TEA.
3. Huevos rancheros - I will get up EARLY for those.
4. Steak tartare - Yum.
5. Crocodile - I went through a phase where I dared easily.
6. Black pudding - Can't say as I have.
7. Cheese fondue - I was born in the early seventies. What do you think?
8. Carp -Ayuh.
9. Borscht - YUM.
10. Baba ghanoush - I make a mean baba. God love Alton Brown.
11. Calamari - Had it. Ate it. Won't again.
12. Pho - Yes, please, and are you making it?
13. PB&J sandwich -Nummy. Still scrumptious after all these years.
14. Aloo Gobi- Curry is a good friend of mine.
15. Hot dog from a street cart- I like to live dangerously. Actually, I just like hot dogs.
16. Epoisses - Stinky cheese? Yummers.
17. Black Truffle- Yes.
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes - Blackberry, peach, apple, dandelion, cherry, blueberry.
19. Steamed Pork Buns - So, SO good.
20. Pistachio ice cream - My favourite, growing up.
21. Heirloom tomatoes - Never enough.
22. Fresh wild berries - Ha! You jest!
23. Foie gras - Enjoyed it until a friend sat me down and told me how the geese are treated. The same friend told me about veal. I'm still mourning.
24. Rice and beans - Oh YUM!
25. Souse and Brawn or Head Cheese - I've eaten it, but I don't like jellied things.
26. Raw Scotch Bonnet Pepper- Again with the daring.
27. Dulce de leche - Apple pie will never be the same.
28. Oysters - Rockefeller? Raw? Florentine? With hot sauce? Lead me to the table, please.
29. Baklava - Every time I can find some of that ooey-gooey goodness.
30. Bagna cauda - Really easy to fix. Good, too.
31. Wasabi peas - You know, I think I've only had these a couple of times.
32. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl - Waste of good bread. Good chowder should stand alone.
33. Salted lassi - Awesome. Hard to explain and to get people to drink. 'It's WHAT?'
34. Sauerkraut - Reubens! The most perfect sandwich.
35. Root beer float - I make these for the kids.
36. Cognac with a fat cigar -Wasn't overly impressed with the cognac. Haven't had a cigar in years.
37. Clotted cream tea - I wanted to be British when I was younger.
39. Gumbo -Love it. Still hate okra, so my almost-licked-clean bowl will have a small pile of limp green things on the lip.
40. Oxtail - I make oxtail soup every winter. I just don't tell Bear what the meat's from.
41. Curried goat- Goat isn't my favourite. Still love the curry though.
42. Whole insects - Does the grasshopper I caught in my mouth once count? I didn't chew, and I didn't mean to swallow....
43. Phaal - I like to sweat.
44. Goat’s Milk- My aunt raises goats. It's great except when they're in heat.
45. Malt whisky from a bottle worth £60/$120 or more - Smoooooth.
47. Chicken Tiki Masala- Every chance I get.
49. Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnut - Only had them a few times. But it was enough to hook me, probably for life.
51. Prickly Pear - Good in salads
52. Umeboshi- Always a surprise.
53. Abalone - Love shellfish.
54. Paneer - No, have not, but wow! Looks yummy! Think I will make this.
55. McDonald’s Big Mac Meal -yes.
56. Spaetzle - My aunt makes spaetzle. I can't get mine to come out as good as hers, but yum.
57. Dirty gin martini - I’ve tasted them. Not big on gin. Do like the olives, though.
58. Beer above 8% ABV -
59. Poutine - French fries with cheese and gravy? Are you kidding??
60. Carob chips -Thank GOD the carob craze has abated. It was NEVER chocolate.
61. S’mores - Not since I was a Girl Scout.
63. Kaolin - This has to be a spelling error, as the google page talks about Chinese clay.
64. Currywurst - Seriously? Curried sausage? Never, really?
65. Durian - looks terrible, tastes like heaven.
66. Frogs’ legs - Yes. But I can't stop thinking of frogs in tiny wheelchairs.
67. Beignets, churros, elephant ears or funnel cake - It's all fair food, and it's all GOOD..
68. Haggis - Never tried it.
69. Fried plantain -Good. Very sweet.
70. Chitterlings or Andouillette - pretty good.
71. Gazpacho - I liked it.
72. Caviar and blini - Nope. Thought it was blackberry jam. Had my mouth all set for blackberry jam. Was so NOT blackberry jam.
73. Louche absinthe - Yes.
74. Gjetost, or brunost- Cheese, cheese, marvelous cheese.
76. Baijiu - Probably would be good with fugu.
77. Hostess Fruit Pie - Cherry. Half-frozen, if possible. Really good in the heat of summer. (Of course I'm remembering back to when I was eight, so tastes may have changed...)
78. Snail -Been there. Garlicky rubber. Not my favorite.
79. Lapsang souchong - Tea.
80. Bellini - Champers and peach juice. Yum.
81. Tom Yum- Yes, please!!
82. Eggs Benedict - Yummy.
83. Pocky -Have not been able to find these.
84. Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant - Not yet.
85. Kobe beef - Worth the money and the time to prepare.
86. Hare- Have had rabbit stew. Once.
87. Goulash - Make a mean goulash.
88. Flowers - Although I don't nosh in the garden, I have had them during that foolish little fad of flowers in salad.
90. Criollo chocolate - Yes.
91. Spam - Good once in a blue moon, sliced very thin and fried crispy. (And then I'm disgusted with myself and don't eat for a day.)
92. Soft shell crab - Yes. With newspapers over the table so you can make a huge mess and not care.
93. Rose harissa - I like it.
94. Catfish - Can't do it. The first fish I caught was a catfish. I had nightmares for a week. *shudder* Whisker-y nasty slimy face.
95. Mole Poblano- Soo good.
96. Bagel and lox - And good hot coffee.
97. Lobster Thermidor - Yum.
98. Polenta - So good. So good.
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee - Okay.