Wednesday 16 August 2006

damn and blast

You would think with the mountains of paper that B has squirreled away (in the most unlikely places!) that if we needed something, we could find it.

But no.

Now my house needs a good sorting...

I digress. It's B's birthday next week, and I have the perfect idea for a present for him. It's perfect. And I'd be getting a deal, too, he would never think I would get this for him, and he'd love it.

Now if I could just find that stupid paperwork....

This weekend: the Boy runs off to camp, and the Girl-Child and I will probably go shopping.
Y'know, for a birthday gift.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the shopping! I hope you find yourself and the girl-child a little somethings as well.

MsCellania said...

Oh, the Piles of Paper. The bane of our existence.

Enjoy the birthday shopping!

Angewl said...

oh! I wanna know what he is getting! I wont tell! I promise!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...