Tuesday 16 March 2010

hot, and can handle a chain saw and a french stitch

There were a lot of windblown giggles when I got home from work, and ruddy cheeks from being outdoors.

Daddy, Rosey told me excitedly, had made them all pants. In fact, he'd made me a pair too.


I narrowed my eyes at B, remembering him waiting impatiently in his boxers as I sewed a button on his pants.
I thought you were cutting wood today?
He grinned. 'I did.'

But then he'd gotten tired of just cutting firewood, and then he........

he made us all pants.

13 comments:

Sweet Coalminer said...

I love your birch low-rise firewood! Too cute!

FoundProdigalDaughter said...

haha, very cute!

Trish said...

Love it!

Jen on the Edge said...

I think that birch makes your butt look great!

alison said...

I love the very model-like pose of the birch pants. Very Kate Moss, lol.

Bronwyn said...

That is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

All those pants are taking such a confident stance!!

kyooty said...

I love it! I thought they all looked like pants.

Magpie said...

those are seriously cute.

Yo-yo Mama said...

I saw this picture on FB and that's exactly what I thought when I first saw them: pants.

I also think it's adorable how he was able to take a chore and just make it fun.

MsCellania said...

You look bitchin' in birch.

Those are really great. I would leave them lurking as long as possible. Or until they scare the p out of you. Whichever comes first.

Unknown said...

AWWW! I love it! I want some pants too!

Major Bedhead said...

Those are great.

Old Navy might want to rethink their ads now. Birch pants are much nicer than the mannequin ads they're running.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...