Friday 30 September 2005

Mommy and Cassidy's Day Of Fun!

Welp, I've put my foot in it now. Bear found all these great age-appropriate games for Cass (Sesamestreet.com) and now I'm fighting them BOTH for computer time....sheesh.

Actually, I'm taking a break from a day of just Cass and me (it's been a long time since just he and I had a day together - ummm, a year? How old is Rosey now?) so we've done 'cool' errands (Picked up Bear's chain saw from the store full of four wheelers and motorcycles, went out to breakfast, chased Daddy in the (empty and not carrying a patient) ambulance, dropped books off at the library. Next we're going to go buy Mommy underwear (okay, not so cool, but people, I'm in rags here) and go through the car wash - which will up the cool quotient considerably.

I figure after that I can get a coffee and watch him fall asleep in the car. Or, if he's still bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, we can detour through the new dollar store and add to his collection of dinky cars.

Tonight: Cass and I make meatloaf and cinnamon rolls (this is what happens when you ask an almost-four-year-old what he wants for supper) and Bear and I figure out what to get him for The Boy's Fourth Birthday, which is (gasp! horrors! how did he grow up so fast?) next week.

No comments:

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...