Sunday 18 September 2005

Cassidy's top five

1. Big Yellow Taxi, the Counting Crows version
2. Mr. Sandman (Bwing me a dream!)
3. Just Lose It (Eminem)
4. Car Wash (Shark Tale Mix) - Christina Aquilara and Missy Elliot
5. The theme song from 'Cyberchase'


Guess which one is giving me Mommy-guilt??

And he lurves it. Shakes his little bum and everything.


And, to top it all off, the other night I found the Rosebud in the dishwasher.




I may get that award for Mother Of The Year yet! Ummm, not.

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Whatta cutie! And she already knows where to get her cup.

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of the rosebud, Jess. Kudos on the blog.

Julia

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...