Tuesday 19 July 2005

Gahhhh! The heat!

It is hotter than a quarterback's armpit right now, and it's midnight. The kidlets are lying still to conserve bodily moisture and the cats are waiting for me to go to bed so they can take their fur off and parade around.

Dh is downstairs, watching television (some old corny movie) and drinking Diet Pepsi. I want to know when he'll be bringing my mojito up....or at least some iced tea.

Remember when you were little and on the very hottest day the Coke would freeze your brain? Your hand would go sort of numb from the coldness of the can and you'd have to switch your grip on it. Why can't things be that cold now, when I'm all grown up and melting??

No comments:

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...