Saturday 2 July 2011

so.

Holy crap, you guys. The chemical makeup of chloroform is easy.* Kinda puts a whole 'nother spin on the Casey Anthony trial.



B has been making Rosey some doll furniture out of stumps lately - he's been watching a video on chainsaw carving and started off making her some little doll chairs and a table, where her dolls have been enjoying many tea parties and get-togethers lately.
I know it's not very clear, but the back of the chairs are heart shaped.


It's his first attempt and R is thrilled. It's nice, sitting at the computer and hearing her murmur to them in the side-yard.

Much better than hearing her talk on the phone to her boyfriend.
(I cringe. And will maybe tell you the story later.)

But for now.....I'm going to take some strawberries out to her little bistro table.  I think those dolls might like a little treat.


*Nah, I'm not making it. But I was astonished at how simple it would be to make.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So that chloroform thing *gulp* I don't know how to make it but you putting that in your post made me want to look it up but now I'm too afraid to. And that furniture, gorgeous! Jealous.

Sweet Coalminer said...

So sweet. I hope she always remembers her daddy made her heart-shaped chairs for her dolls to sit on.

blackbird said...

Dolls and boyfriends don't go in the same post!

Anonymous said...

Rosie must really look up to her furniture making dad! :)

kyooty said...

What a fabulous idea, wooden furniture. :)

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Sweet. (Your girl, not the chloroform.) I think those dollies need a wee tea set, don't you?

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...