Friday 14 April 2006

i, meme

I AM: pretty happy.
I WANT: To learn how to do something wonderful this summer.
I WISH: I could make decent coffee.
I HATE: Okra, changing the cat box and when people don't wipe their kids' faces.
I MISS: My brother
I FEAR: Failing.
I HEAR: Blessed silence. R is sleeping.
I WONDER: How my mom is.
I REGRET: Moving away. I like my life now but I wish it was closer to my family.
I AM NOT: Graceful or dainty.
I DANCE: With the kids.
I SING: All of the time.
I CRY: When I am moved.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: Funny or nice.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Gestures. Bread. Shadow animals on the walls.
I WRITE: A lot more on here than on paper.
I CONFUSE: my husband.
I NEED: Toothpaste and avocados.
I SHOULD: Start exercising more.
I START: to say what I mean a lot.
I FINISH: Few of my projects.
I TAG: All y'all. Why not??

4 comments:

Penny Ratzlaff said...

I did this on my blog too. I thought it was neat.

Tessa said...

I accept the challange.

--erica said...

I love this!

Bec said...

Funny how many of us have nominated our kids as dance partners! I keep hoping I'll find one that says "I DANCE: romantically in the moonlight with my husband while our seven angelic children look on..."
(yes, I get to dance with my kids too!)

found you via Joke.

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...