Saturday 9 February 2008

mmm, pancakes*

I steal good stuff from Canada




You are breakfasty, like a pile of pancakes on a Sunday morning that have just the right amount of syrup, so every bite is sweet perfection and not a soppy mess. You are a glass of orange juice that's cool, refreshing, and not overly pulpy. You are the time of day that's just right for turning the pages of a newspaper, flipping through channels, or clicking around online to get a sense of how the world changed during the night. You don't want to stumble sleepily through life, so you make a real effort to wake your brain up and get it thinking. You feel inspired to accomplish things (whether it's checking something off your to-do list or changing the world), but there's plenty of time for making things happen later in the day. First, pancakes.


*obviously not a reference to the previous post!!

3 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

I'm 3:15 p.m., which in real life is not a great time for me because I need a nap but don't have the time.

alison said...

I'm twilight. Hmmm, I always thought I was a morning person.

meggie said...

I am 6.49am & yep, that sounds about me!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...