Monday 25 February 2008

swimming in a lake of spam

What is up with the spam emails lately?

I have one email account, dating back from when I was in high school. ONE.

And now the spammers have found it.

(reprinted from www.email-marketing-reports.com, with implied permission.)

Either that, or a LOT of deranged bloggers with names like Keanandra and Kevina R. are really screwed up and don't understand my blog content, and think I need to grow my pennes (sic) so I can have a much beautifuller (sic again) life.

Yeah. I may need a more beautifuller life. Maybe. Possibly. Damn it.
But I draw the line at growing a pennes.

6 comments:

alison said...

Well, if you grow your own pennes, you could serve them with a nice marinara sauce. Or there's always penne primavera....

But I feel your pain, I think I'm on the mailing list of every penniless orphaned child/widow of a Nigerian general/deposed Nigerian president who just needs my help to access untold millions of dollars. Maybe if they could grow their own pennes, they wouldn't have to spam me for money...

Unknown said...

LOL.

Seriously though, spam is so annoying. They have recently discovered my *secret* email account.

Back to the drawing board...

jAMiE said...

LoL...goodness sakes. No accounting for spelling, is there.

Sounds like little kids...then again you never know.

ps...i like you just the way you are!

meggie said...

I might be risking jinxing something, but so far so good, re the spam.

Pam said...

Sympathy. What a pain.

Re the urinal - I don't even have a penne but I can still see that that might work.

Anonymous said...

gmail's spam filter is great. I never seem to get spam (I've just jinxed myself to hell and back)

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...