Saturday 3 June 2006

george and georgina of the jungle

Today it rained, steadily, foiling all plans to get outside. Tomorrow I'm afraid I'm going to have to let them run laps around the house to burn off energy.

Yesterday, it was grey and cloudy and threatening-to-rain but didn't most of the day, so we got in a little jungle gym time:



B has continued cleaning and errand-ing and amazing me.

I could learn to enjoy being married to a pod person.

Now, if only it would stop raining so I could ask him to paint the house.

2 comments:

MsCellania said...

Oh, that was a great one "While you're inbetween laundry loads, dear, would you please paint the house?"

I've had an allergy attack or something, and am useless today. I've been watching sappy TV, sleeping and barely nibbling. Oh, and I rescued a baby bunny from one of our window wells. An alert visiting child found the poor thing today. I can't believe it survived such a huge fall, but it seemed fine.

My float said...

It's been pouring here as well. I took my two year old to playgroup and they had to play inside!

I'm a little concerned about the cleaning spree. Is he 'nesting'??!!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...