Monday 29 June 2009

lord love a duck

Finally!

After three days of threatening skies and dripping and misting and cold winds and fog (lord, the fog!!) and putting extra blankets on the bed (and it's almost July, for Pete's sakes, I had to dig the extra blankets back out) and stuck-in-the-house kids and wet grass and 'can't we just go to the playground and see if it's too wet?' and general malaise which even cookies couldn't cure.....

It's raining like a freaking monsoon out there.



Here's to sunshine.

5 comments:

Loth said...

I'll bring some with me!

Anonymous said...

May the rain wash away all that fog and drizzle...

Ree said...

We could use a little rain. NOT a lot, just enough (and preferably at night, thanks) to keep from hauling buckets of water to the garden. ;-)

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

India's praying for their monsoon so hand it back to them. I like your post title.

Woman in a Window said...

And now the rain comes to me...again. But hey, it's cool enough to wear jeans. Ummmmm, jeans!

A couple of big blows

 Snow, that is. My province has been hit hard this year.  We're still digging out from the St. Valentine's day storm, and we might f...